Risk, Control And Assurance
There is no data to display
RISK, CONTROL AND ASSURANCE
Risk, control and assurance are all essential components of corporate governance and are critical for business and organisational success.
This intensive one-day course will examine each of these three elements and will explore how they link to each other and also how each contributes to sustainable business success.
• recent corporate collapses and lessons to be learned
• linking risk, control and assurance with governance
• risk principles and practices
• control assessment and design skills,including practical frameworks and case studies
• developing an assurance framework within your own organisation.
Director, GEB Business Solutions
Please note that the ‘remove’ button will remove all of your bookings attached to the event. To amend the quantity of events in your basked, click on the shopping basket link at the top of the page. Please refer to our FAQs for further details.
- CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST - R
- THE ADELPHI,
1-11 JOHN ADAM STREET,
Registered Charity Number
.313219 - © 2010 ACCA