Capital Tax Update
There is no data to display
CAPITAL TAX UPDATE
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
• awareness of the recent changes in legislation and their effect
• appreciation of recent legal cases and the implications for clients
• understanding of the problems, pitfalls and opportunities in the developing world of capital taxation.
• the main capital taxes and their interrelation: Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax, stamp duty and Stamp Duty Land Tax
• recent legal cases and their implication
• review of the most significant reliefs and their utilisation
• agricultural and business reliefs
• asset succession, business and nonbusiness.
Paul Soper, FCCA,
tax lecturer and consultant, author of Pay Less CGT and its companion volume, Pay Less IHT to be published
in 2012, broadcaster and podcast presenter - regular podcasts available at www.taxationpodcasts.com
Please note that the ‘remove’ button will remove all of your bookings attached to the event. To amend the quantity of events in your basked, click on the shopping basket link at the top of the page. Please refer to our FAQs for further details.
- CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST - R
- THE ADELPHI,
1-11 JOHN ADAM STREET,
Registered Charity Number
.313219 - © 2010 ACCA