Inheritance Tax Planning
There is no data to display
INHERITANCE TAX PLANNING
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
• awareness of the planning opportunities and pitfalls
• understanding of the structure of the least common tax encountered by practitioners
• appreciation of the techniques that can be used to maximise succession of wealth.
• who is vulnerable? Prioritisation of the client base
• maximising the use of available reliefs
• the new Charitable Relief and effective utilisation
• identifying unforeseen Inheritance Tax liabilities
• agricultural and business reliefs
• principles that underly effective planning.
Paul Soper, FCCA,
tax lecturer and consultant, author of Pay Less CGT and its companion volume, Pay Less IHT to be published in 2012, broadcaster and podcast presenter - regular podcasts available at www.taxationpodcasts.com
Please note that the ‘remove’ button will remove all of your bookings attached to the event. To amend the quantity of events in your basked, click on the shopping basket link at the top of the page. Please refer to our FAQs for further details.
- CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST - R
'S INN FIELDS,
Registered Charity Number
.313219 - © 2010 ACCA