Managing Corporate Risk
Sector Specific Networks
There is no data to display
Today’s business world is constantly changing — its unpredictable, volatile, and seems to become more complex every day. This creates a plethora of opportunities for risk to occur. Risks vary from one corporation to the next, depending on such factors as size, industry, diversity of business lines, sources of capital, etc. However, there are some that affect most.
We have invited a panel of speakers to talk about:
- credit risk and ways of mitigating such risk,
- disaster recovery (a case study),
- the complexity of export credit and how to manage risk in exporting
- litigation risk as the UK is drifting towards the U.S. litigations system.
Please note that the ‘remove’ button will remove all of your bookings attached to the event. To amend the quantity of events in your basked, click on the shopping basket link at the top of the page. Please refer to our FAQs for further details.
- CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST - R
'S INN FIELDS,
Registered Charity Number
.313219 - © 2010 ACCA