Setting Up And Developing A Successful Practice
There is no data to display
Setting Up and Developing a Successful Practice
Speaker: Alun Morgan, PCP Ltd
Venue: Halliwell Centre, Carmarthen SA31 3EP
Date: 20 May 2014
18:00 Registration and Refreshments
18:30 Presentation Begins
19:40 Presentation Resumes
Setting up in Practice
Attendees will get:
- The course will also deal with other areas of practice management such as marketing, client management and financial management
- The opportunity to network with others in a similar position on the day, and a forum dedicated to attendees
Specifically the following will be covered:
- Introduction to partner responsibilities and possible structures
- Procedures required by quality checked in the management of the firm and general ethical issues
- Procedures required by quality checked on specific client work such as annual accounts, management accounts, tax compliance work, etc.
- Whole firm compliance issues including anti money laundering, isqc1, dpb registration etc.
- Profit improvement areas & Marketing
Alun Morgan BSc (Econ) FCCA
Alun is a director of PCP and Kudos International Network.
Alun specialises in audit and accounts training, audit quality control visits, and disclosure issues.
He has a keen eye for the technical issues that will impact on the general practitioner. This has been gained from many years working in this area and means he is well placed to advise on how general practitioners can sensibly implement changes in the field of accounting and auditing standards. His training focuses on what people need to know in their working lives.
Over the years Alun has been actively involved in lobbying for changes to a number of technical standards.
Alun is a past member of the council of the ICAEW, and currently sits on the Global Financial Reporting Forum of the ACCA.
PCP is a long established training company that provides products and services to independent firms of accountants around the world.
Kudos International Network is a recently established quality network of like-minded firms. Kudos were admitted into the Forum of Firms in October 2013.
Please note that the ‘remove’ button will remove all of your bookings attached to the event. To amend the quantity of events in your basked, click on the shopping basket link at the top of the page. Please refer to our FAQs for further details.
- CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST - R
- THE ADELPHI,
1-11 JOHN ADAM STREET,
Registered Charity Number
.313219 - © 2010 ACCA