There is no data to display
This course uses a range of techniques, including neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), enabling you to develop your ability to ‘partner’ internal customers. It is designed to increase the effectiveness of your impact on the business, in meetings and daily interactions, to create a relationship that adds real value to your organisation.
• building a strong rapport with your internal customers
• understanding different influencing styles and how they affect relationships
• understanding the impact you have on others
• identifying your ‘personal brand’
• applying these skills to everyday interactions with your internal customers.
Sarah Langeveld FCCA
Principle Consultant, 3600 Business Solutions Ltd
Please note that the ‘remove’ button will remove all of your bookings attached to the event. To amend the quantity of events in your basked, click on the shopping basket link at the top of the page. Please refer to our FAQs for further details.
- CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST - R
- THE ADELPHI,
1-11 JOHN ADAM STREET,
Registered Charity Number
.313219 - © 2010 ACCA