Effective Narrative Reporting: Getting Your Story Right
There is no data to display
EFFECTIVE NARRATIVE REPORTING: GETTING YOUR STORY RIGHT
This course considers the purpose, evolution, and practicalities of narrative reporting; as required in all companies except small companies (s417 Companies Act 2006). We start with an assumption that organisations should use this opportunity to add value rather than simply comply. In addition to understanding expectation and requirement, delegates will leave with practical ideas on how to enhance their organisational value through the use of effective narrative.
• background, evolution, legal expectation
• differing stakeholder perspectives
• telling the organisational story
• aligning the players and their messages
• reporting on an ever-changing dynamic
• convention, challenge and differentiation.
Please note that the ‘remove’ button will remove all of your bookings attached to the event. To amend the quantity of events in your basked, click on the shopping basket link at the top of the page. Please refer to our FAQs for further details.
- CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST - R
'S INN FIELDS,
Registered Charity Number
.313219 - © 2010 ACCA