Managing Projects for Success
There is no data to display
PUBLIC AND HEALTH: MANAGING PROJECTS FOR SUCCESS
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
• understand the need for good project management for business success
• learn ‘best practice’ project management principles and techniques
• take away a practical framework for future project delivery
• practise using the tools of planning, budgeting and controlling projects
• gain personal development in delivering projects on time and on budget.
• an introduction to project management principles
• the Project Management Framework
• key roles in projects – clarity, responsibility and accountability
• best practice proposal, initiation and planning
• project monitoring, reporting and change control
• risk management
•communications and stakeholder management
• this course is compatible with other, popular, project management frameworks.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is designed for delegates who have responsibility for delivering projects, either as full-time project managers, or as part of their operations role. It is intended for those who are setting out on this route, as it will cover the basics before introducing more advanced topics. However, it will also be appropriate for those who have some experience of project delivery, either as a project manager, team leader or member of a project team.
Alastair Watson BA MA MBA, ValueAdding.com
Please note that the ‘remove’ button will remove all of your bookings attached to the event. To amend the quantity of events in your basked, click on the shopping basket link at the top of the page. Please refer to our FAQs for further details.
- CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST - R
'S INN FIELDS,
Registered Charity Number
.313219 - © 2010 ACCA