Zero Based Budgeting (Zbb)
There is no data to display
ZERO BASED BUDGETING (Zbb)
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
During this practical, one-day course, delegates will be shown how they can use this technique to identify savings in budgets that can be realised and sustained and will challenge their thinking on the traditional budget process. The course will enable delegates to:
• challenge their department’s traditional budget thinking
• develop new solutions to the pressures of CSR
• produce tighter leaner budgets that they are confident of delivering
• delegates will leave this day with a refreshed view of what is possible and know how to deploy the Course Content techniques of Zbb comfortably.
• the current financial landscape
• the problems with traditional budgeting
• the need to understand data and demand
• analysing how people spend their time
• defining outputs and outcomes
• constructing a Zero Based Budget.
This seminar uses a number of exercises to help delegates understand the techniques and share best practice in a supportive environment before going out to develop a budget in their own organisation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
managers and staff with the responsibility of developing a budget to present to their Executive or Finance Department, those who have the responsibility for delivering savings and are constrained by the perceptions of their budget and expenditure. Equally this course is an excellent start point for those who do not have experience of the subject and wish to learn, including managers who need to understand their role in reducing costs.
Richard Coombes PhD BSc, director, ValueAdding.com
Please note that the ‘remove’ button will remove all of your bookings attached to the event. To amend the quantity of events in your basked, click on the shopping basket link at the top of the page. Please refer to our FAQs for further details.
- CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST - R
'S INN FIELDS,
Registered Charity Number
.313219 - © 2010 ACCA