There is no data to display
PUBLIC AND HEALTH: BUSINESS CASES
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
• understanding the components of a compelling business case
• getting beyond simple measures of business case desirability
• taking proper account of risk
• more ability to choose between competing demands on precious resources in today’s constrained economic climate.
• what, how and why? The main elements of a convincing case
• modelling a case - simple cash impacts - payback, breakeven,
• getting a worthwhile return - ROI, ROCE, discounted cashflows, NPV, IRR
• quantifying costs and benefits - tangible and intangible
• risk – forecast, assumption, business, technological, implementation, cultural
• capital expenditure or operating expenditure (leasing, managed service) decisions?
• were we successful? - implementation and post implementation measures and milestones
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Finance directors and heads of finance, finance controllers, finance analysts, management accountants, business development personnel and planners
John Mckenzie MBA, independent consultant
Please note that the ‘remove’ button will remove all of your bookings attached to the event. To amend the quantity of events in your basked, click on the shopping basket link at the top of the page. Please refer to our FAQs for further details.
- CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST - R
- THE ADELPHI,
1-11 JOHN ADAM STREET,
Registered Charity Number
.313219 - © 2010 ACCA