Harnessing the Power of Social Media for Small Businesses - Free Event
N Wales Network
There is no data to display
Oriel House Hotel, St Asaph LL17 0LW
Thursday 17 January 2013
13:00 - 17:00
13.00 Lunch & Networking
13.30 Presentation 1 - Content is King incl. search Engine Optimisation & Google Tools - Jan Klin, Jan Klin & Associates
How to use Google to generate new sales.
With 3 billion people per day using Google to find your products it remains the single most important online marketing channel for you.
- SEO essentials - from keywords to analytics
- Powerful content to drive web traffic and sales
- Top tips for SEO effectiveness - examples and success stories
- Latest tools to help with SEO
14:45 Presentation 2 - Linked-In - How to Create a Strong Personal and Company Profile - Mark Williams, ETN LinkedIn Training
- Why visibility is so important to everyone
- How to produce an excellent, fully optimised profile so that you are easy to find
- Company profiles. What they are, what they can do and why followers are important plus tips on how to set up an effective company profile
- Q & A
16:00 Presentation 3 - Top Tips for Using Facebook and Other Social Media Platforms to Market Your Business - Jan Klin, Jan Klin & Associates
The relentless rise of social media - and in particular Facebook - meaqns its essential to understand how you can engage with your customers through this medium.
- Effective use of Facebook for online marketing
- Using Blogs as the bridge to social media
- Using Google Plus, YouTube and Twitter
- examples and success stories
- Some tools to help with Social Media marketing
Jan Klin - Jan Klin F IDM specialises in business transformation through the use of the internet and on-line marketing techniques.
Jan has also worked as a major supplier to the Institute of Management running their key e-business training programmes and working on "Technology Means Business Initiative".
He works with major corporations like FT.com and General Motors, where he is responsible for running some of their key marketing programmes, to both the retail franchise in the UK and to GM staff across Europe. He also works with some of the major IT and consultancy companies - Microsoft, HP and Oracle - and with smaller companies through the business Links and the Chambers of Commerce networks.
Jan is a fellow fo the Institute of Direct Marketing and the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Mark Williams - (commonly known as 'Mr LinkedIn') is the UK's foremost LinkedIn Trainer and expert.
Following a career spanning 20 years in the recruitment industry Mark set up ETN LinkedIn training in 2008. Since then he has trained thousands of LinkedIn users from a diverse range of industries and roles.
Mark's passion for his niche subject shines through as he enthusiastically demonstrates why LinkedIn is such a key business tool.
Please note that the ‘remove’ button will remove all of your bookings attached to the event. To amend the quantity of events in your basked, click on the shopping basket link at the top of the page. Please refer to our FAQs for further details.
- CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST - R
'S INN FIELDS,
Registered Charity Number
.313219 - © 2010 ACCA