Stress - Meeting it with Mindfulness
There is no data to display
In association with CIMA.
Mindfulness - a way of being that brings about positive changes to behaviours and attitudes, leading to greater happiness and helping you move closer to achieving your personal and professional potential.
CHARGE: £12 inc VAT per person
The practice of mindfulness can help reduce stress and anxiety, manage conflict and communicate more effectively. Other benefits include:
• Enhances positivity
• Improves ability to self-regulate ie to be aware of and respond to one’s emotions rather than running the usual programmes that lead to knee jerk reactions which are often counter productive
• Invokes greater feelings of harmony, compassion, contentment and empathy
• Enhances innovation and creativity
• Is restorative and calming and improves mental well-being
• Responding more effectively to complex or difficult situations.
• Seeing situations more clearly
• Achieving balance and resilience at work and at home
• Increased focus and concentration
• Improved efficiency
Lisa Milnor, Shaping Clarity
Lisa is a results oriented, delivery focused Finance Director and Independent Coach and Consultant with an impressive track record in growing, starting and merging profitable businesses. Lisa has operated at director and board level for over fifteen years with a strong emphasis on driving strategic change and business planning, improving financial performance and developing sustainable HR practices. She is recognised as an intuitive visionary who motivates and inspires others to succeed.
Hull University Business School
University of Hull
Please note that the ‘remove’ button will remove all of your bookings attached to the event. To amend the quantity of events in your basked, click on the shopping basket link at the top of the page. Please refer to our FAQs for further details.
- CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST - R
'S INN FIELDS,
Registered Charity Number
.313219 - © 2010 ACCA