Sun, Sea And HMRC....
There is no data to display
Not a week goes by without tax and HMRC mentioned in the press for one reason or another – whether it’s hidden money in tax havens or the multinationals such as Google, Amazon and Co….
So what are HMRC actually doing at the moment that affects practitioners and those in industry?
This two hour presentation will discuss:
• HMRC’s tax evasion activity for offshore funds
• HMRC’s non-evasion approach to international businesses
• HMRC’s task forces – regional teams of sector based investigators – what’s happening in our Region?
• General enquiry update – PAYE matters, CIS matters, penalties and the like
Gary Brothers, Partner, In-Tax, The Independent Tax and Forensic Services LLP
Barton upon Humber
Please note that the ‘remove’ button will remove all of your bookings attached to the event. To amend the quantity of events in your basked, click on the shopping basket link at the top of the page. Please refer to our FAQs for further details.
- CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST - R
- THE ADELPHI,
1-11 JOHN ADAM STREET,
Registered Charity Number
.313219 - © 2010 ACCA