Channel Islands Conference Session: Engagement
There is no data to display
Engaging people to go the extra mile, willingly, is the key to any successful people management role. During this session we will discuss the theories behind engagement and discover practical techniques to greatly improve the performance, productivity and satisfaction of team members.
• what motivates and de-motivates
• factors of engagement
- manager, leadership, the company, personal growth, teamwork, fairness, wellbeing, giving back
• the manager’s role in engagement
- consider, care, motivate, converse
Professional Development Programme Leader, BPP
Please note that the ‘remove’ button will remove all of your bookings attached to the event. To amend the quantity of events in your basked, click on the shopping basket link at the top of the page. Please refer to our FAQs for further details.
- CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST - R
'S INN FIELDS,
Registered Charity Number
.313219 - © 2010 ACCA