Preparing for the Future of UK GAAP
There is no data to display
PREPARING FOR THE FUTURE OF UK GAAP
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
• an understanding of what different sizes of companies are required to comply with, particularly the new Financial Reporting Standard FRS 102
• a comprehensive understanding of the new small company accounting standard
• an appreciation of which accounting areas will prove most important and how to address practical problems
• an understanding of any current proposals affecting small and micro companies.
• zero ten tax regime
• an overview of new standards and future proposals
• detailed considerations of the requirements of FRS 100, 101, 102 and the small company standard
• other legal and regulatory changes
• reduced disclosure frameworks
• the new approach to investment properties, deferred tax, related parties, financial instruments, consolidations etc.
John Selwood ACA
Lecturer and consultant
Please note that the ‘remove’ button will remove all of your bookings attached to the event. To amend the quantity of events in your basked, click on the shopping basket link at the top of the page. Please refer to our FAQs for further details.
- CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST - R
'S INN FIELDS,
Registered Charity Number
.313219 - © 2010 ACCA